This is a unique community developed by masterful designers and is almost ready to open. If you're an Executive Director with new development experience along with start up sales -- we want to chat with you about building an exciting team and welcoming residents to this resort styled, senior living community.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Strong Operations Background
- New Development Experience
- Mentor Team Members
- 5-Star Customer Service
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least 5-Years minimum as an Executive Director within Senior Living or Hospitality.
- Must be licensed by the State of California - RCFE
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful path in operations
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Well Compensated
WHAT ARE THE PLUSES?
- Strong Developemnt Team
- Strong Management Team
- Great Location
- And of course, working with Bradley Harris' team of Assisted Living Recruiters helping guide you